Cleobella Nia Woven Bag in BlackRegular price $ 298.00 Sale price $ 238.00
Ethically handmade in Bali, the Nia Woven Handbag will elevate any everyday look. It's simple yet makes a statement and the handwoven wrapped handle detail adds that extra texture and touch of luxury to complete your look.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Domestic (within the US)
Orders usually take 4-6 business days from shipment date to be delivered. Just because you receive an email saying your item was shipped does not necessarily mean it will be shipped that day; it just means the order was processed for shipment. Orders usually take 2 business days to be processed and shipped.
We currently use the following shipping processes.:
- USPS: First class 2-5 business days transit
- Priority Mail: 1-3 transit
- FED EX: Ground: 4-7 business days
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 Business days
- 2 Day: 2 business days
- Overnight: 1 business day
*Keep in mind that all orders have a 1-3 day processing packing period before shipping transits apply.
Overnight Delivery orders: placed before 11am will ship same day, placed after 11am will ship the following business day.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt date for an exchange or store credit.
- Any returns thereafter may be denied.
- We do not offer refunds on any items.
- Please fill out and follow the instructions on the Return Form included with your order to receive an exchange or store credit.
- If you require a Return From, please email us at email@example.com.
- You should expect to receive your store credit within 7-10 business days of giving your package to the return hipper depending on the time of transit back to our warehouse. In many cases you will be issued your store credit more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 - 7 business days) and the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 - 3 business days).
- Please return items to: Laurenly Returns 142 N. Glassell St., Orange, CA 92866.
- All returning items must be returned through traceable mail (tracking number).
- If an item is returned that is not eligible for return, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
- Should you receive an item as a result of our error, received an incorrect item or defective item, we will pay the return shipping costs and issue you a return label.
- All returns must be unworn, with tags (if any), in their original condition and packaging.
- No exchanges or store credits will be accepted from store/retail locations.
- No exchanges or store credits will be accepted on any jewelry due to it changing colors, changing your skin color, or natural ‘wear and tear’.
- All of the products we sell and promote we stand behind 100%, however we are not able to grant an exchange or store credit on any items that meet this criteria. Certain metals, over time, do have a tendency, in some instances, to alter slightly in color or variation due to the metal itself. Its contact with water, soap or natural oils in the skin against the metal, sunlight, or oxygen are some causes that create the color variation.
Should any item at any time need repair please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to include your order number and description of what needs repair.
- We will contact you via email with cost of repair and instructions on where to send the item for your repair.
- Time of repair will vary depending on the item and the extensiveness of the repair that needs to be made.
- Customers are responsible for all ‘return for repair’ shipping charges.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items in transit back to be repaired.